Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Needs and Love

It's times like this when I need the man God has chosen for me. I'm in need of encouragement and comfort. I am not the only  in need and Gid is busy, so where is my man for comfort. Man cannot live alone. I need a mate and God will guide me to my mTe. I thought you were the one but you Re never there when I need you. You are here for the masses. Not for an individual's need. I need a husband that is there for me and I for him. God knows I need someone. I have been alone for over twenty years and I am in need of a companion. I realize now that you arenotgoingrobethat companion. I had hoped you would but I have waited over twenty years and it's time for me to grow up and stop dreaming of being with you. It's obvious you have made your choice. I have to let you live your life and I live mine. I admire you for your choice and wish you all the best. I love you and pray that God continues to bless you immensely.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive