Saturday, April 11, 2015

Back in the ER again

I pray they find out what is wrong with me before it does me in. I can't drive, go anywhere on my own. Must have bedrest. I wanted to hear you at winetka. Now sone other girl will hear a love poem from you to them. Definitely not me. I'm listening to Luther Vandross. A Hòuse is Not a Home Always Reminds Me of You. My Lord and Savior Jesus saved me again today. I can't do what I used to do. I was a theatre major and the arts was always my second, maybe first love. Music always makes you happy or sad, but it does change the mood.since I Lost My Baby. I will miss you tomorrow. I do not have any idea why I am still writing to a man who I love but can't seem to have. Lord you wrong for that. Here I am sick. I need a man, husband, helper and you place my brother. I go to appt with him, he wheels me around, he's there for me right now. Why are you having Parish Council on Tax Day?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive