Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Help Me Lord

Dear God,
You somewhere along the way I have lost my way to yo.

I'm crying all the time.

I continue to pray to get back to yo.

I am not perfect but I will never stop seeking my Lord, My Almighty, My God.

Though Man has chosen to abandon me, I have a lawyer now on my case and I pray that he will interceded on my behalf. lord if I have to live 30-50 percent of my capacity befor surgery, may my lawyer be a help for me a 
No not a hinderance. Dear God, hear the prayers of your faithful. Help Me Lord God because I cannot do this on my own. Now is the time I really wish I had a man to talk to. Lord, please give me a loving, trusting and worthy of your grace and mercy. I neèd to talk to a man with a bias knowledge of this situation. Lord help me because today is a particularly difficult day and I need you every step of the way. Help me Lord. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive