Sunday, April 26, 2015

I Miss You, draw me near

What a week! God thank you for your blessings. As David said when given the choice of three, to choose one for his people to suffer or him to suffer, or both. He said "Better to be left in God's hand and not man's hand. His trust in God definitely out weighed his trus in man. God was mad because the Isrealites had sinned again so David took a census of the people and enlisted the able in his Army. Why was that wrong? Why did God punish David. I don't understand. I don't understand a lot these days. It's truly a learning curve to adjust to for me. I'm not  familiar with this process. Go, go, go. That is no longer me. Calm,  patient, and solid. God created me to be a faithful, truthful, and trust worthy individual. I'm a child of God. He sent His Son for me, for me, He did that. He is the Truth and the Light. Joy Comes in the morning. Glory Hallelujah! Thank  You Lord. I love you so much. To be in you arms is my dream. To be wrapped up in your loving arms is where I want to stay. I Love You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive