Friday, January 16, 2015

Trust in Him

Jeremiah 33:14-16 “The days are coming,” announces the Lord. “At that time I will fulfill my good promise to my people. I made it to the people of Israel and Judah. “Here is what I will do in those days and at that time.I will make a godly Branch grow from David’s royal line.He will do what is fair and right in the land. In those days Judah will be saved.Jerusalem will live in safety.And it will be calledThe Lord Who Makes Us Right With Himself.” 

Trust in the Lord. Father God I praise you and believe in you. Why do I always think that I have the answers? I have to trust in you Lord. You can do all things. Lord I know you can hear the prayers of your people, please do not let them fall on deaf ears. We worry when we shouldn't. We place our trust in the wrong things. We just don't have the confidence to keep our mind on you. Lord you remind us to relax in you, keep our mind on your Holy Presence. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Have Faith in God Will. Trust in Him to see me through this. Trust GOD TO BE MY HERO, MY CHAMPION. I love you still. God Bless You today and always.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive