Friday, January 2, 2015

The Plans You Have for Me

Micah 7:8
Do not rejoice over me, my enemy;
When I fall, I will arise; when I sit in darkness,
The Lord will be a light to me.


Lord you know the plans you have for me. Plans to heal and not harm. Plans that are for your divine purpose. I don't know what that purpose is. I have so many decisions to make Lord. I should consult you on every decision. 

Someone is always telling me what the best decision is for me. Advice is available for free. But I want your advice. I want to listen to you. The people around me seem to know what your will is for my life and theirs. Even though they have a different way of discerning it. Everybody has a different opinion. 

How can I be sure which method is right, which method is you Lord. How do I determine what your will is for me? I'm not wise and I don't know the bible very well. Other people are more qualified than me. They have studied your word and never seem to doubt their purpose. They know exactly what to do and say. I want to be more confident about my purpose. Guide me Lord to your specific will for me. Your glorious and perfect will for my life. 

Lord I am brushing the dust off the dreams within me and I am seeking to fulfill them.
In 2015 I will birth the vision and purpose that my dream has for me. Lord help me to find that perfect will for my life. Many voices try for my attention but let me hear your voice. Keep me close to you. Let me hear your voice. My path is different from someone else. We are here for a purpose. I will walk towards my purpose. Fear is not an option. I have to believe that God is with me and guiding me. God does answer prayers. He hears the prayers of his people. Lord search my heart. The dream that I had was a good one. You comforted me, and reassured me that you were still in love even when I was scared. I will brush the dust off. I'm like an archeologist. Sifting through the rubble of broken dreams and promises. Finding that special dream, the one that really matters, the important one, and bringing it to light. Opening up a hidden treasure. I can only hope that you are part of my dream. My purpose for God. Today is a good day. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive