Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Miss You

It's been almost three months since I have been at a Sunday church service. I watch every week. I pay my tithes. I pray with the church. I go into praise and worship with you because you have brought me to God and I never want to forget that. I love you. I don't like to hear that you don't feel well. Now you must take care of yourself. Drink plenty of fluids, get your rest, take whatever medicine that you are suppose to take. Wear your hat, scarf and gloves when you go out. Don't push yourself unnecessarily. Now I'm nagging. I don't want to nag. Just get some rest and really get some rest. I know you are an Alpha male and don't believe in slowing down, but please slow down. God is good and it will be alright soon, very soon. Take Çare of yourself, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive