Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Today is a Good Day

God is good and he hears the prayers of his people. The doctor har God and so so good news. We are going to wait two more weeks and then if no change, manipulation surgery.  He's going to prescribe a new torture machine for me to work on and we will see how that works. I can't go swimming or excercise in the pool because it's too slippery and I have to think safety first, which makes sense. I drove to his office, which is the farthest I've driven and that was a challenge, but I did it. Then I went to the library to pick up my library card which had been left there over a month. Then I went to the post office and mailed sympathy cards to everyone. I included one for you too because I love you. Well after that, I'm exhausted. I have been trying to increase my activity. We are going to work on balance more, so two more weeks. God is good. I trust you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive