Saturday, January 31, 2015

Faith

I have faith that God hears the prayers of his people. You know, I was worried when Rauner picked Meeks for Secretary of Education. I don't trust that man. I don't have one thing to pinpoint exactly, but he just seems shifty. I don't see any improvement at all for education for the poor and middle class black and brown students. He made a deal for himself, not for the people. What is in store for us with this new governor is lots of cuts. God you know my heart and what I can do, I want to be healthy fit you. You don't want somebody sick, I want to be confident and sure in you, I don't want to be insecure. God knows I need reassurance. I ask God to show me what he wants me to do. Do I keep loving and hoping or do I move on. Lord God you know what we need. I  need you Lord, I need you. Guide me, love me, keep me close. Hold me in your arms and keep me safe and secure. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive