Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Inner Circle

John 16:24

New International Version (NIV)
24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.


Thank You for everything that you do. I have to believe that everything happens for a reason. Yesterday must have been necessary for me to stay home. Flat tire in the  garage and not on the expressway. The inability to get a tire replaced until after 2pm. I did get to take a nap, much needed since I was up most of the night grading papers. I loved the guest speaker. He was insightful and entertaining. I didn't get a book, but I did order one online. Same price too. Then we connected. Thank You for the business cards. I don't quite know what I will do with them but thank you so very much. You are so thoughtful. I am so glad I know you. I want to know you better. I can do this. You are my hearts desire. I am praying for more. Thank you God.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive