Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Have Not Given Up

 

Psalm 73:23-26

New International Version (NIV)
23 Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
24 You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
26 My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.
 
 
Dear Lord, I have not given up on you. I know you have not given up on me. So no matter what it looks like, I know you are there. I can't be everything but I can be something. Together we can do this. How, I don't know but that's for God to work out. He only needs my trust and belief. I love you and I pray that if I am to love, let me love. If I am to walk away, then let that happen. Let something happen Lord. Tell me something. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive