Thursday, February 27, 2014

Focus

1 Corinthians 10:13

New International Version (NIV)
13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.


Thank You Lord for today. I will keep my focus on your presence in my present day. I will invest my time in you. My worries are yours. Lord, hear the prayers of your people. How dare they disrespect us so much to the point that we are so unaware of the disrespect that we accept it. Long ago, seeking our vote was unheard of. Then if they come to an event, they care. Put some money in our community. Enough talk. Back it with the cash. Economic disparity is the hardest to overcome because of the manipulation. Some manipulators have been doing this for a long time and they are not ready to share. It always comes with force. God walk with us and guide us. Our journey never ends, it just changes. Keep us safe. Watch over me today with this irate parent. All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive