Tuesday, February 4, 2014

God's Hand


Jeremiah 18:1-6

New International Version (NIV)

At the Potter’s House

18 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.Then the word of the Lord came to me. He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.
 
 
Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. Nothing happens with out your permission. I am grateful and thankful for all that you have done for me. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you. I have more to do and I can't do it without you. Each and everyday, I seek you out. You are shaping me into something new. This is very difficult. This is my outlet to get out my frustration. I will not stop letting out my fears and frustration. I am a work in progress. There is no perfection here. God, you are not giving me success in this area. You are allowing me to be challenged, pushed and shoved. Every chance I have to turn it around is met with opposition. Every chance. I am stuck in two hours of traffic so I miss the complete visit yesterday. Was that what was suppose to happen. I even left earlier than usual. If there is a mistake, it is exposed. Loud, Loud, Loud.  Why won't these children quiet down. I will quiet myself. I will center myself. I have worked my plan. My plan is for naught. Let me work your plan Lord. Is there a win anywhere today. If there is one bit of snow, I am not coming tomorrow. I'm tired of the traffic. Teach me something besides anger. I'm angry and confused. I can't seem to do anything right. The devil is a liar and I will not believe the lies of the devil. Especially when they are about me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. I am the head and not the tail. I will see victory on this side of the promised land. I am a conqueror. This too shall pass.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive