Monday, March 25, 2013

Thankful

Isaiah 41:9-10
I gathered you from one end of the earth to the other.
    From the farthest places on earth I brought you together.
I said, ‘You are my servants.’
    I have chosen you.
    I have not turned my back on you.
10 So do not be afraid. I am with you.
    Do not be terrified. I am your God.
I will make you strong and help you.
    My powerful right hand will take good care of you.
    I always do what is right.


Thank you Lord for your strength. When I am weak, you are strong. My heart is filled with thanks. I had a beautiful, wonderful birthday yesterday. I got to see My Love and I even gave him a kiss. He fills my heart with joy. My daughter gave me flowers but they attempted to deliver them while I was at church and no one at home answered the door. They are so lazy! But that's OK  they are coming back today. My other daughter bought me some Pandora charms for my bracelet that I just love. She baked me cupcakes with my grandson and bought me a steak dinner. Who could complain about that day. It was good. My first full day as an official senior citizen was good. I'm on spring break with lots of things to do on my to do list this week. I am a servant to the Lord. I will not be afraid, nor will I be terrified of my future. God is with me. God will take care of me. I love you. Be Blessed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive