Friday, April 5, 2013

Jesus is Calling



Matthew 3:1-3
In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea 2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” 3 This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah:
“A voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.’”[a]

Thank You Father God for another day. I am overjoyed that today is Friday. Thank You God for your blessings. I am praying for a positive answer to my question Lord. Fill me with your Love, Joy and Peace. I am your servant Lord. I trust you to give me what I need and not so much just what I want. My heart is heavy for you Lord. But, patience is important. You are my light in a very dark place. I have faith in you Lord. I trust you Lord. Your mission is for me to worship and love you. I love you, Lord. As I travel through today, I pray that my prayers are heard. My Love, to your ears I pray the prayers of my heart. My Love is my heart. Glory to your name Father God. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive