Monday, March 18, 2013

Suddenly



May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13 NIV

Thank You Lord for today. I have another day to trust in you Lord. Another day to believe in your word. Suddenly I feel you with me Lord. Oh Lord I love you so much. Lord I continue  to love you and to serve you. Help me learn to trust you. I am powerful when I am able to clear the negative away and focus on today. I am powerful when I love with all my heart and all my soul and all of my strength and all of my mind. As scriptures state, Luke 10:27- He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

Thank you Lord for your mercy. Sometimes when I can't love myself, I can love my neighbor as myself and remember to love myself again. Forgive myself and know to trust in the Lord. You won't let me fall. I have been given the opportunity of free will. I chose to love you. I long to love you. You are my love, my heart's desire.

Lord help me to stamp out fear and replace it with trust. Help me to love from my heart and less from my mind and reason. I want to love my neighbor. I value relationship. I value the relationship that is important to God. If I am able surrender to the Lord, then I should be able to surrender to a man. Lord I do not want to idolize what I have done or made, I want to worship you. I don't want to worship what is seen, but what is unseen.

 Trust in the Lord our God. All others, have to show ID and/or pay in cash.  I find that so interesting. Trust,  it is not something earned or given away easily. Once lost, it is so difficult to rebuild. How do we rebuild trust to people who have been continually  betrayed. Betrayed first in the home and then in the world. Trust, until you have reason to doubt. Trust in love, because love never fails. Together or not, love never fails. If we act out of love, then we are doing God's will. I love you.

Luke 10:30-37
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[a] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive