Friday, March 22, 2013

Grateful


Psalm 91





The person who rests in the shadow of the Most High God

    will be kept safe by the Mighty One.
I will say about the Lord,
    “He is my place of safety.
He is like a fort to me.
    He is my God. I trust in him.”







Lord God Almighty thank you for your blessings. While I have been challenged, you have been with me. My eyes are focused on you Lord. You promised to never leave me nor forsake me. My heart is heavy but I am trusting you Lord. I will not fear or be dismayed at the things that come my way.

 I believe you are with me and your strength is my protection. Father God I give all the glory and honor to you. I am grateful that you have shown your love for me daily. I walk in your peace. I trust you Lord. I lean on you Lord when my strength is weakened.

You are my fortress, my shield and my protection. I find joy and peace when I continue to reinforce my trust in the Lord. It is your strength that I need. Thank You Lord for loving me and caring for me. I trust you Lord. My spirit is renewed at the thought of you in my life.

I am strengthened with your love. You call me your beloved and I answer. You fill my heart with joy. As I write this my heart and mind are replenished with your joy and love. The warmth of your love is forever what I seek. I love you and I am in love with you. You keep me safe and warm.

I am ready for any challenges today. I expect adversity in my life, but I know that if I walk with God, allowing God to take the lead the I have placed my trust in God to handle any situation in my life.  I love you and thank God for the ability to have another day to love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive