Sunday, September 30, 2012

I'm Sorry





For whatever was written was given to us for our learning, that through patience and comfort of the scriptures we might have hope. (Romans 15:4)
For the word of God is living and powerful! It is sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)
Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for 

Dear Lord, Please forgive me for my selfishness.

 I thank you for giving me such a good deal.

While not a right true severance package, it is transitional.

My salary for the first thirty days. Then if I haven't found a job, I have the wonderful privilege of starting right away on the 15th of November in a new school for two weeks anywhere in the glorious city of Chicago.

God please, don't let me still be unemployed by then.

 I was worried because of the stories of people laid off and not being able to find a job for long, extended periods of time.

 Thank You God that I am still receiving my salary and can for up to two years if I don't find anything I feel comfortable with.

Dear God, I'm still in the deep water from the last paychecks. Please Lord, let them get it right.

Thank You God for your blessings. Thank you for someone who cares.

Thank You Lord for someone who has been patient and kind and loving. I recognized that I am difficult, and different,  but who isn't? Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Love conquerors all. Love brings life.

I am calm and will begin to work on my resume. Maybe I'll write a bestselling novel.
Be Blessed and Be a Blessing to Someone Special. I love You.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive