Sunday, September 30, 2012

How, What, When, Where, Why, and Who

Photobucket

Questions God, Questions are on my mind. I just don't even know what to ask.

Questions for clarity, which will never really come, but possibly I can have some comfort.

I have mixed emotions, I definitely wanted out and after being in the education field for 12 years, I think I can truly walk away from the classroom without regrets. If I have to go back in the classroom it will be in the suburbs. I have sorrow about how it was done, but needless to say I don't think there is a right way to lay someone off.

Lord, now that I have been on this new journey of my life since September 19th, I want to know what is in store for me. I don't want to know all the answers, God, but something would be good.

Lord, I wish I had been prepared, but I wasn't. My fault. Lord, can I change careers, since for what ever reason, I am where I am in this world.

Lord why am I alone? Why am I going through a crisis in my life alone?  Why wasn't I one of the ones who could have a husband and be married and share my life with someone? What's wrong with me? Why is it that  I couldn't master a relationship? It seems so important to me right now. To have someone who is your confidante, friend, and lover. Some one who cares for you and you care for them. Am I not worthy of a relationship Lord? Why can't I seem to take that leap of faith. Why would God make women to be alone? I thought we were to be a mate a companion. OK ons for God, enough. No more questions for tonight.

God is omnipotent...

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Psalm 9:10
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 25:16
Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
Psalm 27:10
Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.
Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 68:6
God sets the lonely in families, he leads forth the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
Psalm 142:5-7
I cry to you, O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living." Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.
Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive