Monday, September 3, 2012

My Prayer

Isaiah 48:17

New International Version (NIV)
17 This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:
“I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.
 
 
Lord teach me how to pray when I am asking for something. I pray for my relationship. I am not at all happy with the way things are.
 
I pray for more because I know that this is not the end and I am ready to keep fighting for my life. My joy, my happiness. God did not want me to wait for this. If revelation is what must happen then revel all to me. If I am scarred from childhood, then free me of my neurosis, if addictions are my problem, free me from the things that I have made god in my life. Whatever it is Lord, remove the obstacle. If it is me then free me to be in relationship. Free me to have a relationship with a loving, wonderful man. He is my love and I believe I am his. What is the problem with me?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive