Friday, April 20, 2012

Good Morning

My Love, My Love. Good Morning Lord. I am thrilled and excited tha t I woke up this morning with you on my mind. I took the time to make contact and express my joy in the situation. I refuse to let this year be exactly like last year. I am four months into 2012 and I want more. What was impossible becomes possible. There is more for me in 2012. Romans 9:14-18  14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,    “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,    and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]  16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive