Sunday, April 22, 2012

God Knows Me

I have wrestled all morning with my thoughts. Forget the past and move forward to my future. God is doing a new thing. Old thing, old ways are gone. What didn't get done then, move on. Don't dwell on past mistakes. We all make mistakes. Look to the future. Bring hope for tomorrow. Be Bold. Stay committed to the challenge. Do God's will and the road really won't be as hard. Don't be fooled by temptation. Know God's voice. We will make mistakes. I will make mistakes. I am in this flesh and have very little control over it. Without God's guidance, I would be lost. Knowing God helps calm my soul and relaxes my Spirit. When I am tossing and turning, I call out for Jesus and peace takes over. Have I wasted too much time? Have we moved on? Are we ready for the next level? What ever happens from now on, I am trusting God to keep his word. Let my heart be truly committed and dedicated. I want to grow emotionally and spiritually. Know God, Know Peace.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive