Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenges and Blessings

I will not complain. I don't like to complain. Turn it over to God. When I'm down to nothing, God isup to something. Things are about to change. We are in a desperate situation. We smiling on the outside but we are hurting on the inside.we are in despair. We are experiencing death. We feel the loss and pain. We have debt and we feel the sting of death. We have to remember that God will never leave us or forsake us.when you are going through a trial , do we compromise our integrity? Can we hold on to our integrity when we are going through a trial? Do we remember the Lord? We are not rookies, we are veterans at this! We know God has done too much for us to think that this situation will take us out. There is nobody like God. We know too much to keep coming week after week and then let little stuff throw us off our game. We have been here before so we know we are not a rookie, we have been here before. What's in me? There's a treasure in me that is so strong. What do I want and what do I have? When I realize I don't have enough to make by myself, I realize there is something in me greater than myself. I don't have much. I have a little anointing, a little oil left in me. Sometimes God will ask you to do some crazy stuff. Can you do it? Sometimes God will tell you to do some crazy stuff, do you have the faith to obey him? Obedience is better than sacrifice. Will you obey?in order for you to experience God's next move, some people need to be removed from your house. Stuff that you are seeing needs to be removed because they are feeding the negativity in you. Put them out. They are not ready for the revaluation God wants to do in your life. Pour it out. Don't wait for the more, pour it out now. Stop waiting to see the miracle before you do the ministry. As you pour out God will pour in. You make your move so God can make his move. God cannot put you in a place of blessing unless you are tithing and serving God. Pour it out if you want the blessing. Pour out your gift, pour out your heart. If you want the blessing you have to pour it out so God can fill it up. Obey God. Give what he God tells you to give. Move on a promise. The promises of God are yes and amen. The word of God shall not come back void. If God said it then it shall come to pass. God will give you as much as you have faith for. God will give you according to what you have faith for. God doesn't have a shortage so why do you. Stop limiting God. God has so much for you. I may have come in here one way, but I am leaving another way. Debt free. I'm leaving 2012 debt free. Pay my debts and get my priorities straight. God does not bless us to be bad stewards. Pay what you owe, get out of slavery to money. God is able to handle me if I will surrender to him. Get ready.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive