Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Revelation 3 - A Comprised Person ready for Change

Well I have finally gotten the message from my body. Slow Down! When I fell off the desk/bookcase in August, I didn't miss a beat. My schedule kept going. It was the beginning of the school year, I couldn't be sick now. But the body said I don't care. So now, after having pushed myself for four months with serious injury to my knees. Now I am suffering the consequences of not paying attention to my own body. Taking care of everyone else but myself. So now I am on medical leave for a year. Believe you me, I need it. I do not want to be bedridden, wheelchair bound for an extended period of time. I want to get well and that means physical therapy and exercise. Thank God nothing is broken. I know God is with me and God is telling me that all things are possible. So many different opportunities to do now. Now that I am not going into that school everyday I can breathe a sign of relief and really focus on healing myself. Thank You God for your insight and guidance.

Supernatural time is getting ready to interrupt the finite time. I am listening to the New Year's Eve Watch Service.


I have a VAIO, full HD 1080p, Windows Vista, intel Centrino 2, dolby sound room, lap top that I got in 2009.

Why isnt the video sharp and clear on my laptop?


John's food was locust. John ate his enemies. In the old testament the locust were the winners. Now we are able to devour the stuff that used to destroy us. It has now become my food. Whatever the locust are in your life, you are getting ready to destroy your enemy.

The door is open and God said, I am opening the door of the blessing cycle. I initially couldn't understand what God was saying.

I was looking at my monthly bills. Every month these bills keep coming. You don't have to call them or remind them. God said that is how it will be with God. As long as you stay connected you will be in the blessing cycle. Have you ever noticed that you just paid the bill, and here comes the bill again. That's how its going to be with the blessing. It seems like you just made a way for me, but here it comes again, and again, and again.

Don't be surprised if the blessings just keep coming, you are on a blessing cycle. If I can get bills regularly, why can't I get blessings regularly. The Blessing Cycle. I am on the blessing cycle, here it comes again, and again and again.

Finally, as we get ready to cross to the new year, If we are ready to receive what God has for us then we must be ready and in position to receive it.

The miracle of Peter walking on the water began while Peter was still on the boat.

While we are still in the boat of our health, employment, or what ever your boat is, the miracle begins now.

Enough of this I have to see it to believe it. The miracle begins now. One minute Peter was panicking and then he did something no man had done.

When Peter changed the situation changed. Peter found things different when Peter was different. Some people accept things like they are. Some come to church every single Sunday waiting for things to change. When God comes on the scene, Heaven begins working things out. Ask the leper, Stop waiting for things to happen, when you are different, it will be different. When you change it will change. Nothing around Peter had changed, Peter became the master of his circumstances. I kill the victim mentality in the name of Jesus. Stop waiting for things to change. Know that you have to change. The water didn't change, Peter changed. I call you to master your circumstances.

The sea still rose, but Peter began to eat his locust. Peter walked on the locust that was devouring him. He walked on the water that used to intimidate him. It became a doormat for him to walk over. The miracles begin within us. You don't have to look for God or circumstances. It begins in us. When I change I change my surroundings. When we change the whole church is gone. The sea threatened Peter. When Peter changed circumstance changed. I charge you tonight in the name of Jesus Christ to see the open door in front of you in 2011. See the growth before you. Stop waiting for circumstances to change, change what you believe and see the circumstances follow the belief. No longer fear the locust. You shall eat what has been stolen from you. I am the new testament. Locust don't eat me, I am a new testament, I devour locust. I am an establisher of the kingdom of God. I eat locust. You will have plenty to eat until you are full and you will praise the name of the Lord our God who will work wonders for you. Never again shall I be shamed/chained. God is about to show everybody that He Is My God.

Declare tonight that 2011 shall be the most effective year of my life. I declare tonight because of my connectedness with Christ, I am entering the blessing cycle. I declare before Heaven and Earth and all of Hell this will be my finest hour, I declare this is the year of the open door.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive