Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being in Love is Easy

Loving someone and staying in love is where the meat of the relationship is formed. Staying in love forever, that's the challenge. I cant do this without support, communication, and support, support, support, support.
When we can not be with the one we love we have to remember that they love us and we love them but it doesn't make it easy. Especially if you want to see them. When you want to just curl up on a cold winters day because your neck, back and knees are in pain. You cannot drive an hour each way, let alone even walk across the bedroom with taking five minutes to do it. Your body is suffering the reeling of being hit by a car at 10, car rollover in the desert of Nevada 15 years ago, another accident within the year of that one, now falling off a bookcase and just awaking each and every aching part of my body. Nothing is broken but every joint hurts. I want to see you so bad. I want you right here besides me but I know that's not going to happen. Its not going to happen today, tomorrow or any time soon. That's what I need the most. Money is good, but it cant buy my true love and that my love is where the presence takes precedence over the presents.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive