Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Just Don't Get It

I thank God that I am a child of God. I have been saved and annointed to teach and preach the word of God in a very small way. I get that my role is to inspire you to keep on going to save our city. I understand now why I couldnt talk to you. I had a different agenda. I was working on a personal relationship and you and God were working on a professional relationship. When I wanted you to respond to my in different ways. God wanted you to keep your eye on the mission. I wanted you to return a call to me when I called you. You and God decided that my call was not important. When I wanted you to come to my school and speak to my students, you and God decided you didnt have any time for that and you never made time for it either. When I asked for thirty minutes of your time you and God decided that you didnt have that time available for me nor was my request important. Now when my aunt died and I asked you to officiate over her funeral, even though you didnt know who she was, you and God decided you could do that, it was along the line of your duties and responsibilities. So what I have to get in my head is my role. I'm still working on that in my head. I thought I was going to have a husband. Now I have to understand that that's not who you are in my life. I can stand by you to fight but I cant be your wife. I can not ask anything of you because I will be disappointed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive