Monday, August 2, 2010

Restoration

Father God restore me.
Jeremiah 31:36-38
36 "Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,"
       declares the LORD,
       "will the descendants of Israel ever cease
       to be a nation before me."
 37 This is what the LORD says:
       "Only if the heavens above can be measured
       and the foundations of the earth below be searched out
       will I reject all the descendants of Israel
       because of all they have done,"
       declares the LORD.
 38 "The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when this city will be rebuilt for me from the Tower of Hananel to the Corner Gate.

Lord I pray for restoration. Thank you God for restoring your love to me. I pray for areas in my life where I feel they are broken and need restoration. I pray for damaged relationships that need to be restored by the touch of God's power and might. Restore me Lord.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive