Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Gauntlet

So I am doing better to follow the thoughts in my mind that I think are of God or at least something positive and not negative. So all afternoon and evening I have had the need, the feeling, the push and desire to challenge you with an invitation of sorts. You give me thirty minutes of your time.

Alone, just you and me, uninterrupted and I will find the answer to my problem. If this is for real, then we will know. If not then we part ways and stay friends in church. But I need to know where this is going and where it is not going. So the gauntlet is thrown don to you. You make the time for me, you let me know if I have an appointment with the man.

You pick the day and time. You make it happen. You make everything else happen, make this happen. That's if you are not afraid of finding out something. I'm not going to embarrass you or try to seduce you and if you are afraid that I would do something like that then you really don't know me. But that's the deal. Make it happen, or if you don't then I know that we are just nice parishioners and pastors trying to save the world. What's it going to be? The ball is in your court. Email me a day and time. If I don't hear from you within a week then I know this is all fluff and hot air. I know you are sick so I am giving you a week.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive