Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday

Good morning God. Thank you for loving me this morning. I have sent the little one off to preschool, worked on mom's computer, deleted a ton of emails, and now have to go to staples to take her computer there, again. This is suppose to be my break. This is a beautiful day and I plan to enjoy it to the utmost. telephone people coming later. Washing clothes later. Cleaning up my bedroom, later. Lots of stuff to take out of here. But with all that said, I don't want to seem too busy for what's important. Thank God for prayer. I am praying that our children have a safe and uneventful spring break. Our kids have two weeks to stay safe. Lord put a protective covering over our children. We love them and need them to know that. Help us to show our love to them. Tough love if necessary but love none the less.
Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive