Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

I have been to Springfield and back today. Three hours each way. My daughter had to renew her professional licensence and because it expired in September, we had to go down there. What a trip. Illinois is nothing but farm land and flat.

Tomorrow I have to go to school for a meeting. What a time to have to meet on my break.

No matter what I wanted to write to you tonight. Even though I feel as if I am talking to myself with this blog, I will write. I have not improved my love of the blog right now but I have the knowledge that you need the blog and that you care about it and that makes me want to do it. If I can please you then I will.

May God bless you tonight and I pray that you can be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive