Friday, March 26, 2010

Life

So I'm sitting here taking a break. He is finally asleep after a bath and playing games with cards and pretending its my birthday over and over again.

Do you remember date night? Friday was our date night. It started before he was even in this world. I used to sit in the family room on the computer and write my entries. Long before my father took over that room. My how things have changed.

Glory be to God. Thank You Jesus. We are officially on break. Thank You Lord.Two weeks. We still have a meeting on Tuesday at school. Have to get grades in by Friday, which will be so much easier since the pressure is off when the kiddies are not around. Thank God for small favors. I have to just be thankful.

I give all the praise and glory to God. What a blessing. With all the cuts and problems out there now, I am just pleased to have a job and to know that if I keep doing what I am supposed to that I might just keep it. Its like everyday they are constantly talking about cuts, cuts, cuts.

I would have liked to have attended one of the events going on tonight at the church. Its just too difficult to bring him out. Though next Friday, I will be there without him.

Well, Be Blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive