Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Love Story

When you love someone you want to be with that person and make that person happy. You want to please them and make sure that no harm comes to them. Love is still loving, even when you don't know why. Love is blind. God loves us so much he sent his son to save us. Love is so powerful. Today was so spiritual. So I ask God to renew my fellowship. Restore comfort with his word. Thank You God for loving me. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much. I find myself not feeling foolish for telling my family and friends that I love you. When friends want me to find someone new, I say no, I have a man. I want to be in the open and to be true and honest about my relationship. I don't want to hide it. I want to shout it to the mountaintops. I'm in love, and he's in love with me. Love, it hurts o bad. It makes you wonder how it is all going to turn out. When it will turn around. How long will it be like this. I ask God to give me wisdom. There is goodness out here and there is love and there is happiness. Everything is not depressing and sad. This is not what the rest of my life is going to be like. I will continue until the end of my life believing that goodness is available for me. I am loved and I do love in return. I want what God wants for me. I will follow my heart and go after my dreams. I want what God has for me and I will receive it. Be Blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive