Thursday, June 4, 2015

You Are Closer Than You Think

That was the title of one of your sermons and when I opened my bible to ask God Why, that was the flyer that was there on the pages that opened up to Jeremiah 36

I guess I wanted to know from God, why, why, why.

When I feel sad and discouraged about just the trials and tribulations of life, I ask God, what's going on. My people are better off than they were 100 years ago even though they are not where they should be, they aren't where they were. I hate it when men call/think that I am a lesbian because I don't want to talk to them. A woman over fifty without a man in her life must be one in their eyes. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. I'm excited about your future and mine. Whatever God has in store for us I'm ready. Come on with it. I'm going to watch the semi finals of Roland Garros and get mind mind on something else. Be Blessed tonight. Kiss, kiss. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive