Sunday, June 7, 2015

Good Night and Congrats on 40 years!

Romans 8

I feel like the whole chapter is ours. God is with us. Why he doesn't cooperate with us more, why does everything have to be so hard? 

I am so happy you were recognized for your life's work. Your entire adult life has been dedicated to your  work. You deserved that and more. Don't belittle yourself and say you don't deserve, you are a humble man and you have wonderful integrity, devotion and loyalty. We love you, some of us love you a whole lot. I love you a whole lot. Why, Lord, is this what we are supposed to do? I feel my responsibility is to stay healthy, stay faithful, stay positive and just stay. Be there, maybe I'm needed sometimes to remind you that you are human, humble, and damn cute.

What to do to be a mature, responsible adult. Today was clear liquids for me, no solids. Tomorrow colonoscopy. My ten year check. All will be fine I'm sure of it. Why and how did a simple knee replacement turn into a heart attack for women. Heart's fine, major arteries fine but women, we are so special, we have smaller arteries that can be a problem and they don't operate, just give you more pills to add to the number you are already taking just to keep yourself normal. The Devil is busy, but I'm fighting with well being checks and screenings, and follow ups. The most important thing is prayer. I pray for you, me, my church family, my family, the whole world. Know that you are loved and needed. Good Night My Love and please don't worry about me, I'm going to be fine, and so are you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive