Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Please Take Care of Yourself

Ezekiel 34:12
As a Shepard looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.

You are a man who truly cares for his flock. Please, please, take care of yourself. I hear you are overworked, as usual. Ÿou are not sleeping well, you have too much on your mind. Please don't worry about me. I am going to be fine. You helped me find the strength to keep moving forward and not give up. You helped me find my strength in God so don't you lose yours. You are courageous to do what you do. I kñow you feel if you don't do, who will, but what can I do without you? You are My Love and know matter what happens, I still love you. Keep the Faith Baby!
You are in need of a vacation. Please take one this year. I wish I could just hold your head in my lap and just massage your temples so you can relax. You can't do it all. 
Einstein says insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Whatever happens with us will be God's will and I truly believe this is God's doing. Relax, when the time is right, we will know. I love you and pray that you sleep peacefully tonight.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive