Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello

God grant me the strength to keep believing in your strength and power. I now know that you are my rock and my desire. What ever happens to me, I will continue to devote my life to you. I make mistakes, I can be my worse enemy, or best friend. My choice. Lord I try to do the right things. I try to make a difference. I spill out my heart and mind and emotions. I know that all things  work together for God's good. I will get better. I am better. I am not claiming any continual health problems. 2015 is half way over and I for one can't wait to see the end of it. This has been a busy time for you and I pray daily that you are safe and successful with all of your endeavors . You are true to your cause. You are doing a good job. You are a blessing and are loved very much by me and everyone else. Don't let the negative bring you down. If anyone can find the positive and ethical argument its you. Speak the truth and know that you are not alone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive