Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Love You So Much

I know that I cannot do it on my own. I'm very competitive. I surrender to you. I love the Lord. God has to do it. If I can do it then it is not God. We have two conflicting opinions. We  have love to guide us. My Love, my love for you is strong and deep. What's going on?  Why aren't you tanned? You didn't relax like you were suppose to. I pray that you were able to find some peace. I don't want to burden you. I really like the idea of a counselor at the church. I need to work through some issues. I missed you so much. So did  a lot of other people. Your line was so long. The physical is so important. The spiritual is so triune. Mind, Body and Soul. I don't want to disappoint you. I feel as if God has so much more for us. I want to be near you all the time. I have to pick and chose my events with you. I love you. Not that crazy stuff. Whatever that is, I don't want to know. But then I do want to know. You should not have to be stressed and carry that weight all by yourself. Share that with the community. You are strong. You are loyal. I fell so loved. I didn't walk out the front.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive