Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Faith

Talk to Me. What's on your mind? You went on a vacation that really didn't turn out to be a vacation. You have to trust. Just like me. You have to trust. You can't be everything for everybody. You are only human. You have to recharge yourself or you won't be any good to yourself or anybody else. Now your busy season is starting and you need to focus but you have a lot on your mind.

I'm so proud of you. You are a walking example of your faith walk. Miracles do happen. You walk the walk and talk the talk. I am excited about being a secretary.  I have never been a secretary before. I promise to devote my time, treasure and talents to the office.Whatever is needed, I am there.

Together, we can conquer  the world. We have to believe. Believe in the Spirit and in the Natural. God is working it out. Have Faith. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. That's a word from the bible. Chew on that. Good Night My Love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive