Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Night My Love

Paise the Lord.

You have been on a roll.

What a blessing it is to have access to you.

You are a force to be reckoned with. You are albe to remind us that we are loved.

The most important of the two commandments speak of LOVE

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself.

If we truly love ourselves then loving someone else would be nothing new. Why do we have such difficulty with that? Loving ourselves is an ongoing battle, but with God on my side, how can I lose.

The devil is a liar and is out to kill, steal and to destroy. But God said that Jesus came so that we might have light and have it more abundantly.

I am so digusted with my laptop. It just would not let me post when I wanted to. I have taken the liberty to go to the family room and use that computer, even though I don't have the privacy that I would like, but when you have to get a message out, you have to get a message out.

Get some rest and I pray that when I see you on Sunday, we have another miracle.

God Bless you tonight and may your dreams become your reality. I love you. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive