Friday, November 30, 2012

Date Night

Here it it is Friday.  A Friday when I could come home and find his mother here. My  grandson needing to go to dance hip hop and me needing to get him ready for tomorrow. But no, tonight, tonight is a special night.

A night when his mother is here and ready to take on the responsibility of keeping her son occupied so that I can have a corherent and  thught productive day on a Friday evening.

Glory to God.

Now I think Frazier International wants me, Moy is persistent. I will be there next week, I want them to know that it is my decision not theirs solo.  I do still want to go overseas. I need my own place. Frazier will talk about travel and overnight conferences. I have to get out of this house. I am pissed at you because I am still t home and you have never really made any kind of acknowledgement of me.

Now that the spirit has taken hold of me, I want to satisfy my spirit and mind and physical body.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive