Sunday, August 19, 2012

Since You Started It.......

I have been very good about not complaining. After all, how can you really discuss something with someone who doesn't even talk to you. Jealousy cannot be a factor.
I'm working on the jealousy thing because I know everybody loves you and the ladies love you a lot.

Friday nights are really working out for the community and I am so happy for that. What I am not happy about is leaving every Friday in tears because I am the last person you seem to want to say hello to or to give a smile or warm greeting.
So I cry all the way home and blame myself because I should have done more to get your attention.


I prayed to God long ago and I promised God I would not have sex with anyone until I was married. That  was 22 years ago. I have been celibate for 22 years. I want to honor God with my promise of waiting until marriage. Waiting until marriage to have hot, passionate, sex with my husband. Waiting.

Fast Forward to today. Looks like I'm working on year 23.
I'm literarally going to die waiting. God has quite a sense of humor. But the reality is that I probably will.

I was listening to the radio last week, in the morning on my drive into work. Genital Herpes Simplex II came up. Goes  to show you how important it is to get things out in the open early in the relationship. I forgot about that. So now I am opening up and coming clean.

When I was married, in 1980, my ex-husband cheated on me when I was pregnant and brought genitial herpes home, while I was pregnant with his child. Since I was pregnant at the time I had to have a caesearean because the baby could go blind going through the birth canal with herpes. Once you have the virus, you have it for life. I have never had any other out breaks since 1980, but because it is in my system, my second child was also born by caesearean section due to the risk of blindness.

So, now you know. I wasn't holding out on the info, I did forget, I wanted to tell you in person and I was going to do it the next time I went through the line, but then I was reading today and I just don't want to put it off any longer. I want you to know that you could, through sexual relations with me, possibly get it. There is a 60%, that's sixty, SIXTY PERCENT chance of getting it.

Knowledge is power. Make wise decisions for yourself.

 Protect yourself.

Also you need to know that condoms do not protect you because its a skin to skin in the genitial area. Hence you might be walking away from this, from me, and know that I want you to be informed. I would rather tell you now before its too late, just on the off chance that we actually did have an opportunity to hook up and have a relationship, I want you to know now and not after the fact. That would be wrong. That would be like sleeping with someone with AIDS AND THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU.

Well, now that you have something to chew on. I can't wait to get your reaction.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive