Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good Morning Sugar

“[To the Church in Laodicea] “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.” Revelation 3:14,20 NIV




Thank You God for your favor  and your blessings. I could not do it without you. Lord I look to you daily. My help comes from you. I cannot make it without you. I am yours Almighty. You are mine. You chose me. You wanted me, and I wanted you really bad. Thank You Father God for being there. You showed up, and showed out. Let us keep walking together and sharing together.
God bless you today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive