Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Good Morning Darling

2 Corinthians 6:14-7:4

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
14 Do not be [a]bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with [b]Belial, or [c]what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? 16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
I will dwell in them and walk among them;
And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,” says the Lord.
And do not touch what is unclean;
And I will welcome you.
18 And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
Says the Lord Almighty.

Paul Reveals His Heart

7 Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 Make room for us in your hearts; we wronged no one, we corrupted no one, we took advantage of no one. 3 I do not speak to condemn you, for I have said before that you are in our hearts to die together and to live together. 4 Great is my confidence [d]in you; great is my boasting on your behalf. I am filled with comfort; I am overflowing with joy in all our affliction.



Good Morning My Lord and Savior. Dear God I exist only for you. You have taken my mind, body and soul. We are soulmates. Our souls have become one. We are united. Be Blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive