Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Productive

Well I am starting to get my head together. I feel much better than I did a week ago when I arrived.

 I have spent a lot of time in prayer and quiet reflection. My God, My God. It is so good to spend time with you.

I was able to complete one lesson plan for next week. That was an accomplishment in it self.

Now I just have to get the other three done. I think it will happen. I am more focused and relaxed.

I can even start to talk to people with getting upset. That is another accomplishment. I was taking any and everybodies head of the minute the said something that didnt agree with me.

 It was my way or the highway.

One thing I do not like here are the flying insects. When I am walking or moving they are no problem but when I am just sitting, I become their feast.

There is always the balance of good and bad in any place. I keep forgetting to get the OFF or something to keep them off of me.

Today, I will get it and watch out insects, I will no longer be your meal.

What to say....I miss you, I love you and can't wait until I see you again. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive