Friday, October 8, 2010

God Has Blessed Me

Thank You Lord for EVERYTHING!

Lord you are my everything and I am blessed just to be able to say that and recognize the truth of that statement.

 Lord my prayers are for everyone.

I pray that we are able to realize that the sun does in fact come up tomorrow.

We are never in the valley forever. It is how we look at the situation.

My life has many challenges and triumphs. I am an overcomer and I have come out of this situation wiser, stronger and more resilient.

When you think you can't make it anymore, you can't take it anymore, you have reached the very limits of what you can handle, God steps in and says, not yet my love.

I have more for you to do. Rest, rejuvenate, restore, but come back to me. Come back and see how I love you.

You are the apple of my ey. I am with you always. I am with you in the fire, in the storm, and in the desert places of your life.

I am with you always. I love you unconditionally.

Now I need you to love yourself just a little bit more than you have been.

Take the time you need and I know that you will come back to me in the end.

True to his word, God has been with me, encouraging me, each and every day to see his love for me.

 Thank you God for allowing me to wallow a bit in self pity.

Thank you Lord. I love you. My Love, I miss you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive