Tuesday, October 12, 2010

IT'S TIME

Well Lord today I go back into the nonsense. We will see if I have a better attitude or if I am just full of it. I know that I dealt with the family much better and that I will deal with the children much better too. Its all in how you look at a situation. Thank you Lord for allowing me to listen to last Sunday's sermon again and I heard something different from when I listened the first time. Maybe my state of mind was very different and unstable then. It sounds like I read more into it personally than was really there and I think I am mistaken about some things. Or maybe they were always there I just didn't notice them before. Well Lord I am here to serve you, to do your will and to make what ever sacrifices you want from me. I am yours to do what you need. Thank you Lord for loving me and continuing to give me direction and guidance. I pray that I hear your words and follow your call.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive