Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home

Okay, so I am sitting at the Stingers Ray's lounge in Maui listening to 70's music, drinking long island iced teas (I am on my second one and that is more than enough considering I spent the better part of the day with my new friends from Canada drinking margaritas and mai Tai for the day.
Surprisingly enough I am not drunk. I think I am nervous about the 11 hours of travel time. I think I kinda of want to confess my undying love just in case anything happens, which I know it won't, because
God is not finished with me yet, but just in case, know that you ar the only,only true love f my life and in that it has probably been since 1995, that was when I quit Northwestern Hospital and I know I was devoted to that institution that you hold dear to your heart. I love you and can not wait to see you again. I wonder will it be the same or will it be different. I feel different, but I don't know what the reality will be like. I know that I love you and come what may, I am ready to stand the storms of good and evil with the man I love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive