Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our God is Not Hard of Hearing

Who is really deaf? What do we do when we think that God is not listening. Is it that we don't hear Him and He is talking to us continually? Are we asking the same question over and over and God has already answered our question

Father, I confess that I am a submitted wife, simply because I want to be and I recognize Your authority. I thank You Father God for my husband, who is the head over me, but who has given me the necessary power to do what Your Word say for me to do from Proverbs 31:10-31 I am a loving, submitted, successful woman and wife in the name of Jesus. Thank You for being the Bridegroom of my life. I give you all the glory and the praise. I pray for compatibility and friendship. Comfort and fondness. Genuine liking and wanting to be around each other and wanting to talk to each other. Always longing for more.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive