Saturday, July 4, 2009

God's Building Block

For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART, BUT SHALL BELIEVE that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Mark 11:23

I shall be restored to health

He shall be restored to health

We shall be restored to health

I shall be restored to love

He shall be restored to love

We shall be restored to love

I shall live a healthy and loving life

He shall live a healthy and loving life

We shall live a healthy and loving life together.


If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you john 15:7


The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life. Proverbs 10:11

...the tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs 12:18


A wholesome tongue is a tree of life but a perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
Proverbs 15: 4

The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, an addeth learning to his lips. Proverbs 16:24

...a good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things... Matthew 12:35


Words are the carriers of faith. The world was created through words. Our words create images and eventually we try to live out the reality of that image.
Speak your faith. Create that image of your desire. Through God's word and my continual affirmation and agreement with it Healing, Health and Love are within my reach.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today. I love you. Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive