Sunday, July 5, 2009

Building Our Bridge

Be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:58

Our call is to love others deeply and to offer hospitality and use our gifts to serve others. God doesn't want us to think that any act is too small. We work thinking that no one notices or that our labour is in vain. It is not. It does not go unnoticed.

I Love The Lord...my all time favorite

It doesn't matter that I have a small responsibility that I have to take to the bathroom two or three times during the service. That is my new seat now. We are near the end of some serious potty training and I need to get to the bathroom quickly and then be able to get back to my seat. I like this seat better. I see more of you. Unfortunately, after we went to the back the last time, my little man fell on the steps. He's fine but just shook up.

I am so excited about the boat trip. I loved it the last time. I remember sitting there listening to you and feeling so loved. It was a beautiful morning. I don't remember what you said but I remember being loved.

Church Picnic sounds interesting. I pray the weather is still nice, but it will definitely not be any snow so that's a plus.

Renaissance Park will be lovely. This will be very good summer.

No service for Christ goes unnoticed by Him.

I think one of your biggest challenges is to convince our brothers and sisters to love one another.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive